www.agkar.cag.gov.in gpf status and account statement Karnataka
The Principal Accountant General (A & E) maintains the individual GPF accounts of nearly 4.8 lakh employees of the Karnataka State Government. The Funds group is headed by an IA & AS Officer in the rank of Deputy Accountant General.Provident Fund Accounts relating to the following funds are maintained by Pr. A.G. (A&E),Karnataka, Bangalore.A Subscriber shall subscribe monthly to the fund except during a period of suspension. Provided that subscriber, may at his option, not subscribe during leave which either does not carry any leave salary or carries leave salary equal to or less than half pay or half average pay.Provided further that a subscriber on reinstatement after a period passed under suspension shall be allowed the option of paying in one sum, or in installments, any sum not exceeding the maximum amount of arrears subscription permissible for the period.Interest to be accrued as per the rate decided by the Government from time to time. The present rate of interest for the year 2010-11 is 8%
Procedure to Check www.agkar.cag.gov.in gpf status
- Go to agkar.cag.gov.in and click on Provident Fund Balance under Quick links or go directly to http://18.104.22.168/agogpf/
- In order to view your GPF status, Please register as “New User” by providing the information required in the registration form. Also, please ensure that you register with a password of not less than 6 characters.
- Click on Already Registered User if you have created a login ID or click on NEW USERS Click here for Registration
- On next screen enter the GPF series and GPF A/c no to Register.
- Set your password and then go to http://22.214.171.124/agogpf/gpflogin.aspx to login
- Enter Series , Account no and Password which you have set to access gpf status
In case of any query , contact the administrator.The contact details are:
080-22640310 , 22640341 , 22640297
(Monday to Friday between 09:30 am to 6:00 pm)
Principal Accountant General(A & E) Karnataka,
Park House Road, Bangalore-560001.
Web Administrator: agaekarnataka[at]cag[dot]gov[dot]in
Website : agkar.cag.gov.in