CESC Online Bill Payment at www.cesc.co.in , Kolkata
CESC (www.cesc.co.in) or Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation is one of the India’s major electric connection distributing agency for electrical power in Kolkata and Howrah . CESC also introduced Kolkata Online Electricity Bill Payment for consumers to easily pay bills online with ease.
CESC is the only electric distribution company in kolkata which serves 90% customers in kolkata which amounts to more than 23lac consumers including domestic, industrial and commercial users. CESC operates 4 thermal plants which are Budge Budge Generating Station (750 MW), Southern Generating Station (135 MW), Titagarh Generating Station (240 MW) and New Cossipore Generating Station (100 MW).
They accept online bill payment of electricity bills for Kolkata and Howrah and i have listed down the process by which you can easily pay the bill online.
CESC is part of RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group and is also a listed company in stock market. More can also be read at Wikipedia link.
Procedure to Pay CESC Online Bill Payment at www.cesc.co.in
- Below listed procedure is to PAY CESC ELECTRICITY BILL BY CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD or NET BANKING. This is Instant Pay option of CESC monthly Bill.
- All payment modes are listed at https://www.cesc.co.in/ptronline/online_payment_options.php . CLICK HERE to go to CESC website.
Alternatively you can also go to https://www.cesc.co.in/ and Click on Quick Bill Pay as seen above.
- Now you have reached on the Pay options page, click on ‘Monthly Bill’ for credit card / debit card / net banking option.
- You can also opt for RTGS/NEFT or ECS payment also
- Click on the Monthly Bill as shown to make the payment. You will be redirected to a secure page to pay the Kolkata Online Bill Payment for electricity
- In the next page, please enter your CESC Consumer ID and below that the Captcha code. (See image below)
- Plese Enter the 11 digit Consumer ID only. ( DO NOT ENTER CESC CONSUMER NUMBER)
- Click SUBMIT (Do not forget to add Captcha code seen in Blue in section where it asks to add Enter Above text)
After you click Submit, you will be taken to Customer Details page, where you can see your CESC Consumer Number, CESC Consumer ID, Paying For month, CESC Consumer Name and Address.
Below that You can to select from the Radio button option for:
- Credit / Debit Cards or
- Net Banking
Options in Credit / Debit are:
- Axis Bank
- Bill Desk ( Select this option if you do not have Axis bank debit or credit card )
Options in Net Banking is:
- Bill Desk
Tick the below Checkboxes:
- I agree to the Terms & Conditions
And Click on PROCEED. See image for more clarity.
You will be redirected to a confirmation page like below:
Tick the Checkbox and Click on PAY NOW.
You will next be redirected to BillDesk Website, Enter :
Choose Credit Card, Debit Card or Debit Card+ PIN option on left and then enter all details.
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- CVV/ CVC
- Card Holder Name
and click on MAKE PAYMENT.
Post that you will come back to the CESC Website and you can save copy of receipt.
Main Website : www.cesc.co.in
Please let us know if you face any problem paying your electricity bill. Other procedure can also be shared in comments for convenience of the consumers.
WhatsApp the CESC guys: 85850 79399 or Email at email@example.com