AP Health Card Application form Download ehf.gov.in
Andhra pradesh (AP) provides Employees Health Scheme (EHS) is intended to provide cashless treatment to all the State Government employees including the State Government pensioners, along with their dependent family members through a network of empanelled hospitals of Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, in lieu of the present medical reimbursement system under ‘The Andhra Pradesh Integrated medical Attendance Rules,
Aarogyasri Health Care Trust:
Aarogyasri Health Care Trust will implement the Scheme under the supervision of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Steering Committee under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary to Government will review the implementation of the Scheme from time to time. The Steering Committee will meet as frequently as required, discuss, monitor and review the Scheme, benefit packages, grievances, quality of medical care including the modalities of an Employees Health Trust. The General Administration (Services & HRM) Department will issue orders forming the Steering Committee with 40% members from employees and pensioners associations, and 60% members from Government.
Network Hospitals – Service Providers:
A health care provider shall be a hospital or nursing home in Andhra Pradesh established for indoor medical care and treatment of disease and injuries and should be registered under Andhra Pradesh Private Allopathic Medical Establishments (Registration & Regulation) Act and Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques Act (Wherever Applicable).
Eligible beneficiaries for EHF Health Card:
- All regular State Government Employees. A State Government Employee will have the meaning as defined under Fundamental Rules.
- Provincialized Employees of local bodies.
- All service pensioners
- Family pensioners without dependents
- Re-employed Service Pensioners
Beneficiaries not covered under AP health card:
- Those who are covered under other insurance schemes such as CGHS,
- ESIS, Railways, RTC., Aarogya Bhadratha of Police Department and Aarogya Sahayatha of Prohibition & Excise Department;
- Law officers (Advocate General, State Prosecutors, State Counsels, Government Pleaders and Public Prosecutors);
- Casual and Daily paid workers;
- Biological parents if adopted parents exist;
- All independent children; and
- AIS officers and AIS pensioners.
- The employees, pensioners and their dependent family members will be eligible for a sum of Rs.2.00 lakhs (Rupees two lakhs only) per episode of illness with no limit on the number of episodes as existing in APIMA Rules, 1972. However, in the cases where the cost of treatment exceeds Rs.2.00 lakhs, cashless treatment will continue. No network hospital shall deny the treatment in such cases.
- The limit of Rs.2.00 lakhs will not apply in cases where predetermined package rates are above Rs.2.00 lakhs.
- Chief Executive Officer, Aarogyasri Health Care Trust will settle the claims which exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs, following the standard claims settlement process after obtaining the approval of the Technical Committee constituted by the Government.
How to Apply for AP Health Card
- Online – Check procedure here EHF health card online application
- Meeseva Health card Form – Download here
Website : www.ehf.gov.in