comtax.uk.gov.in CST Registration Form Online Uttarakhand Commercial Tax
Online CST Form at comtax.uk.gov.in or FORM C
Commercial Tax Department, Govt. of Uttarakhand is offering several online services to his dealers like e-registration, e-payment, e-return etc. In addition to that the Commercial Tax Department is happy to announce a most awaited online service to his Registered Dealers which is self generation of CST forms at the dealer’s end. In the first phase of this service the department is going to provide the facility of self generation and printing of Form-C at the dealer’s end, and in next phase, it will be extended for the Form F & H under CST Act, 1956. Under this service, after furnishing the VAT return(Form III or IIIB) through new version, the dealer would be able to self generate the Form C against the central purchases made on and after 01.07.2013. The annexure 17C, submitted with the return will be treated as the application of Form C. After launching of this service, the dealers filing their return through new version will not be required to visit the respective Sector/Range Offices for receiving such declaration forms.
To avail this no specific system configuration is required, but the following conditions must be fulfilled-
- Online return using new version must be filed along with required annexures.
- System through which Form C has to be generated must have an internetconnection and PDF reader installed.
- Printer must be having A4 size paper.
Important Points :
- This facility can be availed by those dealers, who are filing online return using new version (with annexures).
- Following modes are being provided to the dealers for self generation of Form C
Standard Mode : This mode is for generating a Form C against those transactions, which are falling under selected return period after furnishing the VAT return. The Form C is prepared on the basis of Anx 17C.
Specific Mode : This mode is for generating a separate declaration form, for those transactions, falling before the return period after furnishing the return.
- Self generation facility of Form C is being given for the purchases made on and after 01.04.2013. For earlier transactions the existing system of physical forms will be continued.
- Adjustment of Credit and Debit notes received against declared central purchases can be done in this module.
- The attractive feature of this module is to generate a Form C of desired value. Whether including Tax and Other charges or not
- It is mandatory to download the Form C within Nine months from the starting of the quarter. e.g. if you are willing to download a form for Quarter 1st 2013-14, you need to do it before 31st Dec 2013.
- It is mandatory to generate Form C for all transactions declared in Annexure 17C. If you wish to Add or Delete any transaction, you need to Revise your return first.
- Even if a single Form C is generated, out of all the transaction declaredin Anx 17C, the respective return can not be Revised.
- Since the Annexure 17C serves the purpose of a requisition for Forms,the dealers must be extremely careful in filling up this annexure and should not commit any error.
- Use A4 size paper to print Form C because the form is designed accordingly.
- Do not forget to affix your signature with seal on the Declaration Forms and on its annexure. Send it directly to the Seller in the otherState. These Forms will not be required to be authenticated,stamped or signed by any authority under Commercial Tax Department.
Process Of E-CST Form Generation :
Step 1 : Log-in to http://comtaxappl.uk.gov.in
Step 2 : Select the option “CST e-Form” available on the left side.
Step 3 : Click on “Generate e-Form C” link.
Step 4 : Select the Seller by cheking corresponding Check box.
Step 6 : Click on “Adjust credit/debit notes” button to adjust credit/debit notes, then click on “Preview Form C”
Step 5 : Enter Credit/Debit Note Details.
Step 7 : Verify the data from Preview page.
Step 8 : If satisfied with the Preview check the I AGREE check box
Step 9 : Enter the Image verification Code and click the button “Confirm & Generate Form C”
Step 10 : Choose “open” or “save” option in the pop-up window and click OK
Step 11 : Your Form C will be displayed on the screen like below. Affix your seal and signature on its print out and send it to the Seller.
- Website is compatible with Mozilla Firefox browser. Kindly use the same for best results.
- Generate Form C only after checking the name, tin, state name bill no. etc, in Form C preview. Once a Form C is generated no change can be done thereafter.
- Form C generation is related to the data of Annexure 17C. Incorrectly feeded data in Annexure 17C, will lead to an incorrect Form C. So be careful while filling in the data of Annexure 17C otherwise you need to revise your return to correct the data.
- Keep your User Name and Password securely. Change your password on regular basis Always keep your PAN and e mail ID updated into your account as the information regarding your new password after reset will be communicated to your mail ID.
Uttarakhand Commercial Tax Help-Desk : 1800-266-2277 (Toll Free)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Tax Headquarter
Mussooriee by pass Road
Jogiwala Nathanpur(near pulia no. 6)
Source : comtax.uk.gov.in