Delhi Jal Board New Connection Form djb.gov.in
Delhi Jal Board New connection can be easily obtained by the given process :
- For obtaining a DJB water connection for areas falling in the jurisdiction of MCD, the consumer should contact the concerned Zonal Revenue Officer.
- The consumer can obtain a water connection in Unauthorized / Regularized colonies, Approved colonies, Resettlement colonies / Urban Villages, Rural Villages for domestic / commercial / industrial purposes, as provided under the rules.
- Application form will be available with ZRO at the cost of Rs. 10/- . The Delhi Jal Board Connection Form can also be downloaded and used for seeking new water connection.
- Application form complete in all respect shall be accepted on the spot at ZE office & ZE will send the file to ZRO concerned for ensuring non-pending of any dues by next day.
- ZRO concerned will intimate no dues certificate or details of any due within 3 working days from receipt of file.
- ZE will give technical sanction/clearance within 2 days from receipt of file and intimate to the consumers & send the file to ZRO concerned for depositing of Water Connection charges including RR charges & Development charges/Meter Security if any etc.
- ZRO(W) concerned will issue bill for payment on the same day on receipt of file.
- Applicant has to make payment on the bill raised within 24 hrs & submit copy of receipts to ZE concerned.
- ZE will give boring permission for connection to be done by qualified plumber. He shall ensure physical verification of boring/laying of line on appointed date by self or deputing JE/Fitter.
Download Link for DELHI JAL BOARD NEW CONNECTION FORM
Road Restoration Charges estimate to be obtained by the applicant from Zonal Engineer (Works), MCD and same to be deposited with his office.
Any water connection installed in violation of the above procedure, either on the part of the applicant or the Plumber engaged by him, shall be treated as unauthorized water connection and is liable to be disconnected without any notice. The same can, however, be regularized on submission of application and completion of all the above formalities with payment of penalty and usual charges plus cost of water, as applicable from time to time.
For all Delhi Jal Board New Connection of Domestic, Commercial and Industrial category, water meters shall be installed by the Board against deposit of Meter Security which, at present is as follows:
|SIZE OF METER||METER SECURITY|
|25 mm||Rs. 1000/-|
|40 mm||Rs. 1600/-|
|50 mm||Rs. 2700/-|
|80 mm||Rs. 3400/-|
|100 mm||Rs. 5000/-|
|150 mm||Rs. 7600/-|
|200 mm||Rs. 16500/-|
|300 mm||Rs. 29000/-|
However, in case of domestic meters of size 15 mm, the consumers can install their own ISI meters like Rahul, Chambal, Anand Sahi, Capstan, NB, Actaris,Sanchuan, Elster Model-M-120, Elster Model-M-170, Kranti, Crescent in which case they are not required to deposit the Security Charges.
REGULARISATION OF UNAUTHORISED WATER CONNECTION
- The consumer will have to pay enhanced penalty / charges together with cumulative water charges for 3 years as under, apart from facing the risk of disconnection of water connection.
- Penalty of Rs.3000/- per unauthorized connection.
- Water Charges per month for the respectively Category for the past three years.
- Water Development Charges, wherever applicable. (Rates of Development charges have been indicated separately in this book.)
- Usual initial charges such as opening fee, water advance and R.R. Charges etc.