Dhbvn Online Bill Payment at dhbvn.com
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Ltd.(DHBVN LTD) has now enabled their website to accept the payment against their bills online for all areas.
The Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam via DHBVN Online Bill Payment is committed to set new benchmarks in standards of corporate performance through the pursuit of operational and financial excellence. It aspires to be the best distribution utility in India by enhancing its technological leadership and consumer satisfaction.
Haryana is divided into two areas in electricity distribution :
DHBVN – Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, which covers districts in southern Haryana (e.g. Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Narnaul and Sirsa)
UHBVN – Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, which covers Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonepat, Rothak, Jhajjar and Jind districts.
DHBVN Online Bill Payment Procedure :
- Go to http://www.dhbvn.com/ .Go NOW.
- Click on Online Payment and Billing Details depending on your area. There are 2 links.
- This will take you to http://188.8.131.52/elpsoftmis/WebPages/ConsumerInfoStart.aspx ( You can also directly enter above link in Browser if dhbvn.com is down for DGBVN Online Bill Payment)
- On left side under Customer information enter your K.No ( a 10 digit unique customer identification number which can be found in your bill). Alternatively you can also use your Account no. or Bill no. as seen below.
- Submit and then Click on Online Payment.
- Click on ‘Make payment’ button. Make sure Pop-up blocking is disabled for this site in your browser as payment page opens up in pop-up window only.
- Choose option viz Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking etc. There is a extra charge in case you are paying through credit, debit or cash card. However there is no extra charge for payment through internet banking.
- Choose Bank name (in case of Internet banking)
- Login into your bank account and Make payment
- Take print out of receipt.
For areas other than Faridabad, Gurgaon and Hisar Cities :
- Go to http://epayment.dhbvn.org.in/ directly or by clicking the link on dhbvn.com for DHBVN Online Bill Payment.
- Select Account number or K.No in account type field.
- Enter your account or K.No in next input field and click on Add button.
- For correct value it would show you following bill details: Account No, Name, Address, Bill No, Bill Issue Date, Due Date, Net Amount, Surcharge, Gross Amount, Payable Amount.
- Click on check box saying “Please update your Mobile Number and Email ID so as we can confirm Receipt of your Payment”
Provide your mobile number and email address in respective fields.
- Click on Pay Now button and it would take you to billdesk payment gateway. There you can pay DHBVN Online bill Payment using debit cards (VISA, Master or Maestro debit cards), credit cards(American express, VISA or MasterCard) or using internet banking facility. 1% Charges on bill amount applicable on credit card/debit card. Service tax at actual applicable on charges.
Note: Please View/Download the bill before Make Payment. After Make Payment, View Bill Feature is not available.
For UHBVN Online Bill Payment
People living in Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonepat, Rothay, Jhajjar and Jind districts will also be able to pay their electricity bills online.
- Go to http://184.108.40.206/epay/ . Click here to go.
- Enter A/c No. to View Bill e.g A21PS170504P(12 DIGIT A/C NO) 3 Digit Sub division code+ first 9 digit of A/c no.(Without Slashes Hyphen)
- To Pay Bill you need to Signup at http://220.127.116.11/epay/newlogin1.aspx
- After registration and verifying , Login and Pay using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking.
- Take print of e-receipt after paying UHBVN Online Bill Payment.
Leave a comment for any clarification.