ehf.gov.in EHF health card for Pensioners
STEPS TO ENROLL FOR EHF HEALTH CARD (PENSIONER)
BEFORE LOGIN, KEEP THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/PHOTOS READY WITH :
SELF (Scanned copies):
• Aadhar card/Aadhar Enrolment receipt.
• Pension payment order of pensioner. (Not mandatory)
• Digital copy of ICAO complaint Passport size photo (45mm X 35mm)
• Disability Certificate, if disabled
DEPENDENTS (Scanned copies):
• Aadhar card/Aadhar Enrolment receipt
• Digital copy of ICAO complaint Passport size photo (45mm X 35mm)
• Birth certificate in case of children below 5 years.
• Disability Certificate, if disabled.
• Whether spouse is a government employee/Pensioner Need to add the service
register/Pension Payment Order scanned copies.
NOW LOG IN TO: www.ehf.gov.in GO NOW
• Click on Sign-in (Top right side of the screen)
• Your User ID & Password is available with the STO/APPO (or) can be obtained from 104 Seva Kendram by dialing ‘104’.(See item (b) in step 3 of pensioners instructions).
• Your user ID is: Your Pensioner ID (available with your STO).
• Password is also: Your Pensioner ID (i.e. user ID as above)
• Login as: Select the Employee/Pensioner from the desired dropdown list.
• After login: change your password (The new password should contain minimum “3” characters and maximum “8” characters, out of which one should be an alphabet, one numerical number and one special character such as “@,#,$”etc).
• Enter your ‘mobile number’
• Enter your ‘e-mail ID’
• New password will be sent to your mobile through “SMS” / e-mail.
• After you sign-in: Click on “Registrations” at the left side
• Then click on: “Initiate Health Card”
• Now click on : Aadhar No/ Aadhar Enrolment No, as the case may be
• Enter Aadhar No/ Aadhar Enrolment number as indicated below:
a. If you have Aadhar Card enter the 12 digit number of it in the Aadhar number
b. If you have only Aadhar Enrolment Acknowledgement, please check the 14 digit “Enrolment number” on the left hand side of the Acknowledgement copy obtained upon Aadhar registration. Fill this 14 digit number in the EHS e-form under Identification details Eg: Enrolment No. 1111/15210/02106. Please fill in this 14 digit number in the EHS e-form under “Identification Details” as 11111521002106
c. Please check the “Date” column on the right hand side of the acknowledgment copy along with the time-stamp in the format: Date (2 digits)/month (2 digits)/year (4 digits), and hours (2 digits): minutes (2 digits): seconds (2 digits), a total of 14 digits.
d. Convert this into a continuous number by writing “Date” from right to left without slashes and time without colons as in the below example: Date: 11/08/2011 16:48:44 should be converted as 20110811164844.
e.Please enter the number so obtained, in continuation to the 14 digit Enrolment No.
f. Enter this 28 digit number in the ‘Aadhar enrolment number’ box.
Now click on “Retrieve Details”
• Application form appears
• Enter the details as required
• After entering details click on the ‘ Save ‘ Button.
• Then click on “Add attachments”
Before uploading attachments see that their size should be less than 200KB. You
can reduce the resolution while scanning.
You can compress the picture through ‘edit option’ in MS Office picture manager
(or) MS-Paint, so that memory size will be below 200 KB.
Remember to name the attachments without spaces or special characters and also to
identify easily while uploading.
• Now add family members by clicking ‘Add Beneficiary’
• Upload photo & Aadhar Card of family members
• Verify the correctness of the details
• If there are any errors in attachments you may select check box with the name of next
and click ‘remove attachment’ option and now browse and add correct attachment in
Note: 1. Employee ID/Pensioner ID of spouse, in case spouse is a State Government
Employee / Service Pensioner, need to be entered in the given space of the
2 You are responsible for furnishing correct details of dependent family
members in the online enrolment application. Any false declarations will
entail disciplinary action against you.
• ‘Save’ the enrollment form
• Now ‘submit’ the application by clicking “Submit application” tab
• After clicking ‘submit application’ option you cannot edit any data.
• You will receive the following message on your mobile:
“Application submitted successfully; Your health card enrolment ID:…;
Your signed application uploading is pending”
• Now ‘print’ the Application Form
• Sign the printed application and make a scan copy
• Now you may need to login again as the session may expire.
• Now upload signed application by clicking “add attachment”
• Now ‘submit application for approval’
• Task will be sent to your STO/APPO login.
• Now you will receive one more message on your mobile, as indicated below:
“Application submitted successfully with enrollment ID………… and
Pending with STO/APPO …. Code”
• If the STO/APPO rejects the application, you will receive a message on your mobile
• Then you need to login again and you can edit for minor changes or reset and feed data
afresh if there are major changes.
• The details or attachments of the Beneficiary will become editable only after the
employee clicks the ‘save’ option (‘Add beneficiary’ option and ‘remove’ option beside
the beneficiary details will now be seen).
• Click on “Submit application”.
• Print the application, sign and upload scanned signed-copy.
• Click on “Submit for approval” tab. The application reaches the STO/APPO Login.
Physical copy of the application signed by you shall be handed over to the
• If approved by the STO/APPO you will receive the following message “Health Card
Enrollment Application Approved by STO/APPO.. code”
Process Flow after the user(pensioner) submits the application form:
Once the user(pensioner) submits the application form, the form moves to executive(trust) for approval
process wherein the the executive has option to Verify/Reject/On hold/Add attachments/Close.
Verify: Once the application form is verified, the request will go to concerned STO for further process.
STO has an option to either Approve/Reject the application form. If Rejected, it goes back to pensioner
for correction. If Approved, the application form goes to the card vendor wherein a temporary card will
be generated for the beneficiary.
Reject: Once the application form is rejected, the application form is sent back to the user(pensioner)
for verification process.
On Hold: Executive has a provision to keep the request ‘on hold’. If the request is on hold, it goes to
Team Leader(TL) wherein he has a provision to either Approve/Reject the application form. If
Rejected, it goes back to pensioner for correction. If Approved, the application form goes to the
concerned STO and the process flows again from STO.