etribal.maharashtra.gov.in Online Scholarship Form, Application Status for Tribal Development ayuktalaya , Maharashtra
e-Vikas Scholarship for Tribal Maharashtra Students etribal.maharashtra.gov.in:
- GO TO etribal.maharashtra.gov.in/evikas/main/common/aboutevikas.aspx#
- Note this is for Post metric scholarship and application opens every year. Mostly this activity is done at your college only and thus contact your college first to apply for this scholarship.
- Test site for college mapping can be accessed at https://etribaltest.maharashtra.gov.in/eVikas/Main/Common/Aboutevikas.aspx
- Your college needs to be approved by the Etribal Project office for you to get scholarship. So find that out first. AICTE approval is also required for professional courses by the college.
- You need to have a USERID and PASSWORD to access the same. If you do not remember that then contact your college or the project office. Please Do not signup again for the same.
- You need to have the S.S.C. Data for the corresponding year to go for registration on the portal.
- Please do not register again and again as we have the records and scholarship benefits are given according to that. College data should be mapped with our data first.
- Renewal students who have cleared the exams can apply for the 2nd year scholarships also but should follow the procedure and all criteria should be fulfilled.
- Please use the same UserID and Password if you wish to apply for another scheme also and do not register for same again.
- UID (AADHAR Number) is required for registration and should be unique. So registering multiple times will create duplicate records. If duplicate record exists ,please contact your College or Project Office.
- Registration is also applicable for Non SSC(CBSE/ICSE) participants who wish to apply for it and avail the benefits.
- Please make your that your college has entered all the data including course fee so that the project office approves it. The procedure to be followed by the college is given in the link above.
- Students who wish to apply needs to have a valid Caste Validity Certificate if applying to the Professional Courses in colleges. But college also needs to get the courses approved.
- Statement-B report has to be submitted by the college to the concerned Project Officers in case they want to get approved and want students to apply.
NEW User Registration Link for e scholarship – Use Internet Explorer
https://etribal.maharashtra.gov.in/eVikas/Main/Account/IndividualRegister.aspx GO NOW
Students from SC/NT/VJ/OBC/SBC category, use the following link for online application form:
https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/MahaEschol/Scholarships/Account/Login.aspx GO NOW