Jharkhand Sales Tax e-returns filing – jharkhandcomtax.gov.in
Jharkhand Tax Return filing software offers the convenience of a secure, browser-based, system allowing you to use your home computer to save time and effort when preparing and filing your Tax Return. Work on your Tax Return anytime of the day or week right from your desktop. Just return and login, every page is stored for you.Documents e-filed are processed far quicker than their
paper counterparts.In addition to the monetary savings, e-filing facilitates a more efficient relationship between you and the Commercial Tax Department,Jharkhand.
e-filing returns for Jharkhand Sales Tax procedure
- The dealers have to collect passwords from respective circles or do a e-registration and log on to http://jharkhandcomtax.nic.in
- On the first login itself, the dealer will require to change his/her login password. Without which, the dealer will be unable to proceed further
- After Login , Click on JVAT 214
- Filing of Return Form JVAT-214 for Quarterly return now can be done or Form 200 for Monthly Returns.
Duty of Jharkhand Sales Tax Department
- Levy and collection of Value Added Tax, Central Sales Tax, Entry Tax, Electricity Duty, Hotel Luxuries Tax, Entertainment Tax, Advertisement Tax and Professions Tax.
- Registration and monitoring of the dealers to widen Tax base.
- Receipt and Scrutiny of Returns filed with the Department.
- Assessment, Audit Assessment at regular intervals and adopting measures to curb tax-avoidance and tax-evasion.
- Sanction of Refund.
- Realization of arrears of Tax Revenue.
- Resolution of disputes through Administrative, Appellate and Legal Measures.