jharkhandcomtax.gov.in VAT Payment Online
Online Payment Services or Payment Gateways Integration with Tie-Up with 67 Banks was started by Department Of Commercial Taxes,Jharkhand to enable e-payment of VAT , Jharkhand Sales tax , Professional tax and Entery tax etc
Process to make Online payment at jharkhandcomtax.gov.in
- Go to Jharkhandcomtax.gov.in Departmental Website and Click on ‘Click here to Pay Online’
- Now Sign-in with User ID and Password
- Now Click on the link ‘e-Payment’
- Now Click on Payment Gateway (Bill Desk)
- Enter Payment Details and Click On ‘Submit’
- Verify : Input Details
- Confirmation of Payment
- The page will Re-direct to NSDL Credential
- Select Bank From the Drop Down List
- Enter Net Banking User Name and Password
- Enter High Security Password sent on your mobile
- Payment Processing – Click on ‘Continue
- e-Challan is generated
- Verification of Payment can be in done in Payment History
Commercial Taxes Department plays a very significant role in the internal resources mobilisation of the State Government of Jharkhand and accounts for almost 80% of the total internal resources. Soon after the creation of the new state of Jharkhand, the Department of Commercial Taxes was constituted in the State as the premier earner of state revenue.
Presently the Secretary-cum- Commissioner of Commercial Taxes is the Head of the Department. He is assisted by Additional Commissioner, Joint Commissioners, Deputy Commissioners, Assistant Commissioners, Under Secretaries and Commercial Taxes Officers at the Head Quarter level for smooth functioning of the Department.
At the field level the Departmental structure consist of 5 Divisions & 28 Circles headed by Joint Commissioner (Admin) and Deputy. Commissioner (I/c) respectively assisted by Assistant Commissioners and Commercial Tax Officers. Further 3 VAT-Audit wings and 5 Appealate offices headed by Joint Commissioner & 1 state level Tribunal headed by Chairman (Judicial member) is also functional.
Source : jharkhandcomtax.gov.in