Online LIC Payment at www.licindia.in
Life Insurance Corporation or www.licindia.in is one of the India’s oldest and most known Life Insurance company. Since 1956, it is giving Insurance to citizens of India with the objective of spreading life insurance to the rural areas and making all clitzens safe and secure away from the worry of protecting their near and dear ones at a reasonable cost. LIC premium can be paid online easily sitting at home and the process has improved a lot over a period of time. Here in this post we see how we can easily pay LIC premium from home without visiting the LIC office or going to an agent.
LIC / www.licindia.in numerous office and details of a office near you can also be found at their website. LIC premium payment can also be done at some Banks and Service providers which offer premium collection facility in selected cities. LIC premium via ECS and ATM premium payment facility is something extra ordinary to make it easier for policy holders. On-line Kiosks and IVRS, Info Centres have been commissioned at Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and many other cities.
Procedure to Pay LIC Online Payment at www.licindia.in:
- Go here and click on ‘Online Services’ by LIC
- You will be taken to https://www.licindia.in/online_payment.htm
- If you are a Registered user click on Registered user or else Click on ‘LIC PayDirect’
- You can Pay LIC Premium by Net banking from Following banks :
- Credit card option for LIC of India Online premium Payment :
- On Next page you have to fill LIC Policy no. , LIC Premium, Date of Birth, Email ID , Mobile no and Captcha code and Submit.
- After you Submit, you can see that your Policy details are shown also option to add more policy is there.
- Click Checkout to make payment or Find policy if you wish to add more policy for LIC payment.
- On Next page, you will be shown the details with your name in the last part. . Select the Check box and Click on Submit.
- Next you can select the Billdesk gateway for Internet banking/Amex or Axis gateway or Idbi gateway for Credit Cards and Debit cards and make the online payment of lic of india.
- Take a screenshot of the payment receipt , though a email will also be sent yo you.
Do leave a comment if you need any help.
Website : www.licindia.in