mahadiscom.in MSEDCL Online Bill Payment
Maharashtra State Electricity Board mahadiscom.in was looking after Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electricity in the State of Maharashtra barring Mumbai. But with enactment of Electricity Act 2003, MSEB was unbundled into 4 Companies viz. MSEB Holding Co. Ltd., Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd., Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. and Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. on 6 th June 2005.
MSEDCL supplies electricity to a staggering 1.93 crore consumers across the categories all over Maharashtra excluding the island city of Mumbai. There are about 1.43 crore residential, 31.70 lakh agricultural, 13.79 lakh commercial and 3.63 lakh industrial consumers in MSEDCL area which fetch an annual revenue of about Rs. 34,000 crore. You can pay Bills using MSEDCL or Maharashtra Bill Pay Facility conveniently sitting at your home.
Online bill payment facility has been made available for all LT consumers across the state by commissioning own Payment Gateway on MSEDCL website www.mahadiscom.in. Earlier the facility was available to People in Pune, Bhandup, Kalyan, Thane, Vashi, Kolhapur, Nashik, Aurangabad and Nagpur only.
Procedure to Pay MSEDCL Online Bill Payment at mahadiscom.in
- Go to http://wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss?uiActionName=getViewPayBill . Click here to Go and make Payment.
For a particular consumer number, you can view the bills that are due for payment along with the details. You can pay bills and view the billing history of a consumer number through the View/Pay Bill utility.
To view the bill of a particular consumer number for Maharashtra electricity bill payment,
- Click View/Pay Bill on the main Web Self Service home page. The View/Pay Bill screen is displayed and it contains a View My Dues section.The View My Dues section contains the following fields and buttons.
Enter relevant data in the fields like Consumer number and Billing Unit or BU.
Click Submit to view the billing details for the consumer number. The bill details for a consumer number is displayed.
- Click Make Payment to pay the bill. The Make Payment screen is displayed. It contains details about the bill for a particular month. It also contains the Bill Details section where you have to enter some details about the payment that you are going to make for Maharashtra electricity bill payment. Click on the check box to agree conditions. Scroll below in that screen now.
- The details are followed by a Billing Details section. Here you have to enter some details about the payment that you are going to make like mobile number and select BILL.
- Select Security Deposit or Bill, whichever you want to pay.
- Click Pay Now to proceed to the next screen in the payment process. It will open in new browser screen. The next screen prompts you to choose the payment mode. It also contains details about the other charges that can be levied depending on the payment mode.
Select the mode of the payment from the Select Payment Mode section. The following modes of payment are available:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Payments
- Cash Cards
When you select the payment mode, the options for the corresponding payment mode are displayed.
- Select the appropriate option for the corresponding payment mode.
- Click Pay Now to proceed to the next screen in the payment process. Follow the instructions to complete the payment process.
Source : mahadiscom.in
This completes the msedcl bill payment. Do leave a comment in case of any doubt.