Rajasthan Commercial Tax VAT and CST e-registration online for Dealers rajtax.gov.in
E-Registration for VAT and CST for Rajasthan Commercial Tax Department
Through the facility of E-Registration, any dealer of Rajasthan can fill and submit their VAT-01A form for registration to the Commercial Taxes Department, Rajasthan.
Following steps are used to complete the process of E-Registration:
- Logon to the official website of Commercial Taxes Department, Rajasthan
- Firstly go to the official website of Commercial Taxes Department, Rajasthan i.e. http://rajtax.gov.in/
- Click on the link of E-Registration link provided on the left panel on home page.
- Click on E-Registration
E-Registration Form Selection Screen:
- Select New Form from the drop down to open the e-Registration form.
E-Registration (Form VAT-01A) Screen:
- Form VAT-01A will open for the dealers to fill in the entries for registration.
- If you want to return to Home Page without saving the data then click on “Return on Home Page” button.
- Click on “Save & Next” button after filling the data required on Dealer Details tab and proceed.
- Name of Dealer , Whether Non Resident Dealer, Principal place of Business, PAN , Date of commencement of business , Date from which liable to be registered, Type of Dealer , Business Type to be filled.
- After dealer click on “Save & next” button a transaction id will be generated in another pop up window for the dealer.
- This transaction id will be required if dealer want to check is e-Registration application status and if Dealer is asked by Registration Authority for any rectification in his application.
Note: Dealer should note down the generated transaction id.
Commodity & Constitution Details:
- Here you need to fill your Commodities in which you deal in and your Constitution of Business
- Intend to Purchase –Commodity , Intend to Sale –Commodity ,Constitution of Business
- Enter your proprietor or partner details
- Full Name , Father’s/Husband’s Name , Date of Birth , Status ,Extent of interest (%) Permanent Address ,Telephone Number ,PAN , Email Id , Details (including address) of all immovable property owned by or in which the person has interest/joint interest
- If you have any other business then its details is to be entered on this page.
- After entering the details click on “Add” button to add the other business details entered in this page. You can enter multiple entries on this page.
- Partner/Director ,Name of Other Business , Address , TIN , CST No. , Nature of interest in the business , Extent of interest (%)
- If you had any business previously and you have closed that business then its details is entered in this page.
- You can add multiple entries by clicking on Add button.
- Partner/Director name, Name of Other Business , Address , RC No. , Date of Closure , Nature of interest in the business , Extent of interest (%)
Surety / Security & Bank Details:
- You have to enter either of surety or security details:
- Surety Details – TIN of two registered dealers in VAT.
- Security Details – You have to enter cash details, NSC details or Bank guarantee.
- Bank Details – Enter bank details in which you have any account
- Name of business of I surety , Name of business of II surety
Branch & Additional Place of Business:
- If you have any additional branches of business then its details are entered on this page
- Name of business Enter business branch Name ,Type of business Select type of business whose branch is this ,Address Enter address of branch
- Business Manager Details are to be filled in this page. You have to submit Form VAT-02 for Manager Details.
- Name of Business Manager Enter Name of business Manager , Address Enter address of business manager
- You have to upload the scanned affidavit in PDF format with your e-registration application.
- Click on browse to select the affidavit saved on your machine.
- Click on upload button to upload the affidavit attached.
- With click of upload button Affidavit is uploaded and an acknowledgement receipt is getting generated for you.
- The lists of required attachments to be submitted in the office are also provided on the receipt.
- Link to View his Form VAT-01A details is given on this Acknowledgement receipt. Please print the View form VAT-01A PDF copy, sign and submit in the office along with other attachments required.
- You can print the acknowledgement receipt by clicking “Print” Button.
- After click on print button a dialogue box will appear to print the receipt
- To view the Form VAT-01A PDF click on link “Click here to View VAT Form-01A” on Acknowledgement Receipt.
- A dialogue box will appear for Open or save the pdf.
- When you click on Open, View Form VAT-01A will open in .PDF format; you should take the print of PDF, sign it and submit it to the office along with other attachments required.
Track Your Status
- If you want to track your e-registration application status or when Registering Authority intimate you to rectify your e-Registration Application in that case case on “Track Your Status” link on Home Page.
- You are required to enter your Acknowledgement Number and the Transaction Id generated during filling of e-registration application.
- Enter your acknowledge ment number and Enter your Transaction Id
- After you enter the acknowledgement number and transaction id , a screen will be shown with the details.
- When you click on “View/Edit Details” hyperlink then Form VAT-01A will open in editable mode.
- Now you can modify your application details and submit the application again.
Source : rajtax.gov.in