Tata Power Online Bill Payment and Customer Care cp.tatapower.com
Tata Power Customer Information Centre is setup by Tata Power. Tata Power have been constantly striving to innovate and provide services to exceed customer expectations. Through this portal, Tata power are attempting to reach customers who are looking for easier means to Pay Bills online. Tata Power Customer care facility is available through this portal cp.tatapower.com
Tata Power is Recognized as India’s largest private sector power utility. Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the country’s largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojobera, Jharkhand and Karnataka.
Procedure to Pay TATA Power Online Bill Payment at cp.tatapower.com :
TATA Power electricity payment in facilitated in either ways: pre-login payments and post-login payments.
- To make an online payment, please visit here
For pre-login payment, simply click on TATA power ‘Quick Bill Payment‘ under ‘Quick Links’; enter your consumer number and pay your Tata power bill Payment online.
- Clicking on Quick Bill Pay will redirect you to https://www.tpsl-india.in/PaymentGateway/QuickPayTatapower/instapay02.jsp
- Enter the Consumer no. and Amount to go ahead with the Tata Power mumbai electricity Payment at cp.tatapower.com
- For post-login payments, login to your TATA Power Consumer Portal account with your consumer number and password (login panel is featured in the home page); logged into the application, you can either pay your online electricity bills by clicking on ‘Pay Online’ under ‘Quick Links’ or you can also click on ‘Payment Options’ (featured in the navigation task bar on the left-hand side) → Online payment, and pay your Tata power mumbai payment.
- There are no extra charges for this online facility. The net bill amount that you see against your current bill details is exactly what you pay. So go ahead and Pay your Tata Power mumbai electricity Payment.
- TATA Power offers multiple methods to make online payments for your electricity bills: Credit Cards & Debit Cards, Net Banking, Itz Cash Card, Citibank Debit Card and Amex Card. TATA Power and our trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to protect your card/ account information at all times.
- Tata Power electricity Payment by Net Banking :Upon selecting the option for ‘Net Banking’ the list of all supporting banks will be displayed. Select your bank from which you would like to make your payment and click on ‘Pay Online’. You will be securely redirected to the payment interface of your chosen bank.Enter your net banking user id and password → enter your payment remarks → confirm the payment amount → enter your transaction password and submit the same. The confirmed amount will be debited from your account.Upon completion of the entire payment process, a transaction success/ failure message along with the entire transaction details will be displayed on-screen. You can take a print out of the online acknowledgement for reference purpose. A confirmation email will also be sent across to your registered email id.
- Tata Power Bill Payment by Credit Card : TATA Power accepts all Debit/ Credit Cards (including AMEX cards) issued in India. For card payment, select ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ as the payment option and click on ‘Pay Online’.You will be taken to payment gateway wherein you will have to enter your name (as it appears on the card), card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (Card Verification Value – found on the back side of your Credit/ Debit card).For payment through AMEX cards, you will have to enter card number, expiry date, 4-digit batch code, your full name and billing address (exactly as it appears on your AMEX card), mobile number and email Id. For payment confirmation, you will be required to enter an image verification code.Entering all necessary information, click on ‘Make Payment’; you will be redirected to the Bank’s page for processing the online payment.The payment process upon being successfully completed; a transaction success/ failure message along with the entire transaction details will be displayed on-screen. You can take a print out of the online acknowledgement for reference purpose. A confirmation email will also be sent across to your registered email id and this completes the Tata Power Payment.The maximum permissible amount for card payment is Rs: 10,000/- and The payment will be updated in TATA Power records within 3 working days.
TATA Power Toll free Call Center Number is :1800 209 5161
TATA Power Customer Contact Email :email@example.com
In case your grievance is not addressed by mail or call center then approach the –
TATA Power Grievance Redressal Forum :Click here
Tata Power Query/Complaints/Request Form Online : Click here
For Delhi Customer you can check NDPL Online Bill Payment.Website : cp.tatapower.com