TNEB Online Payment at www.tneb.in – Pay your Electricity Bills Now
TamilNadu Electricity Board or www.tneb.in has one of the fine tuned electricity department to accept payment online for Electricity usage payments in Tamilnadu. The TNEB Online Payment are accepted as part of TANGEDCO which is Tamilnadu generation and distribution corporation ltd Consumer services.
www.tnebnet.org is the home page of TANGEDCO Limited. A link is available for electricity online payment which leads to another web portal. In this portal, new user sign up is available. Choose this and enter the details required. The service no details are available in the white meter card or in the previous receipts. Choose the region appropriately. An automatic email will be generated on submission of registration particulars and on confirmation through the link on the email, the user is said to be successfully registered.
You have to Register first with your consumer number before you can make the payment by going to :
TNEB Electricty Payment : https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login
Below are the Guidelines for TNEB Electricty Payment at www.tneb.in :
- New users have to sign up at the page for payment of via Credit / Debit cards or via Net Banking.Registration is required only once with a active Consumer ID and an e-mail.
- After e-mail ID & Consumer Number, user selects a unique username for his login.
- An e-mail is sent to the consumer for validating the e-mail ID. Once you click you are taken to login screen.
- Now to make payments, the user has to use this login id and pwd.
- Username cannot be deleted and a request to create a new registration is to be made if any changes are required, So be careful is choosing and entering details.
- You can use a single user id to pay for multiple consumer numbers via “Add Consumer No” button and pay individually for selected consumer for making payment.
- Print of the e-receipt to be taken in the end.
- “Update Profile” button to update details.
- “Change Password” button to change the password.
- A “Forget password” in case you do not remember password.
TO REGISTER for TNEB Online Payment www.tneb.in :
- Go to TNEB Payment Website : https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login
- Click on NEW USER
- Select Region (e.g : Chennai south)
- LT/HT will be by default LT
- Enter Consumer Number ( This can be found in your monthly bills)
- Click CHECK DETAIL
- You Username , Address and Service Status will be displayed
- Click on Confirm if its your details
Fill all the information in the Form which comes next and choose your Username and Password :
Once Registered and verified the account go to Login page : https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login
You will find a page for Tamilnadu Electricity Payment which looks similar to below page :
Click on Orange Color Tick Symbol.
You can now pay using credit / debit card of any one of the bank listed under (Any Master / Visa credit card or Debit card of the following banks can be used for making payment) through the ‘PAYMENT GATEWAY OPTION’ by selecting one of the available gateway whose bank charges are displayed. After entering into any one of the gateways, give your debit/credit card details when asked and proceed for payment.
Please check the Transaction charges before selecting the option.
After selecting the Payment Gateway enter your Credit card / debit card details and Pay the Bill for TNEB Online Payment.
Note : For Net banking Option extra payment will not be deducted.
After making Online Payment you will be redirected to TNEB site and e-receipt will be generated. You can save it as a proof of payment.
Leave a comment for any clarifications.
Website : www.tneb.in / www.tnebnet.org