Uttarakhand Commercial Tax E-legal Application Online comtax.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Commercial Tax Department is providing several online services like e-registration , e-payment etc to the dealers registered with the department. They are glad to inform you that after the success of online form-C & form-11 services, department has stepped further to provide its dealers the facility of filing legal applications online through E-legal application service. Dealer can now submit there applications of legal nature U/s 7(1), U/s 7(2), U/s (30), U/s (31), & U/s 35 (1) of Vat act 2005 online
With this facility from, 1 April 2014 dealer would not be required to visit the respective sectors offices, in person, to submit these applications. They would now be able to file these legal application from their premises or their working desks online at the time of their ease.
Your computer system does not require any specific system configuration to avail this facility. However dealer must ensure that
- There is an internet connection in your computer system with PDF reader installed in it.
- A printer with A-4 size paper in attached/available.
- This facility shall be available for application U/s 7(1), U/s 7(2),U/s (30), U/s (31) & U/s 35 (1) of Vat act with effect from 01-04-2014
- The print out of the application filled so, can be taken through Print option.
- The hard copy of such online submitted application of should be produced before the respective sector officer in 05 consecutive days
- There are a number of applications that are submitted by the registered dealer in Commercial Tax Department.
The application under following section shall now the filled online
• U/S 7(1) (Application for Composition of tax)
• U/S 7(2) (Application for Composition Scheme by civil/electrical contractors)
• U/S 30 (Application Rectification of mistake)
• U/S 31 (Application to set aside an order of assessment)
• U/S 35(1) (Application for Deduction of tax at Lower rate)
Its easy, First, login with your User ID & password at Uttarakhand Commercial Tax Department’s website (http://comtax.uk.gov.in). Here, you’ll get the Option for E-legal application on left side at the bottom. Click on this option and select the type or section of the application you need to file.
Now, proceed to fill the required field in the as directed and save & submit your application
Process to submit Uttarakhand Commercial Tax E-legal application online at comtax.uk.gov.in
STEP 1: Log on to department’’ website (http://comtax.uk.gov.in) and sign in to Dealer account.
STEP 2: Click on E-legal application on left bottom side of the screen. You’ll find the following option under E-legal application.
STEP 3: Select and click the type of application you need to file.
STEP 4: Select the Assessment year for which are going to submit the application from Drop down box on the main page & click
STEP 5: Fill in the required field.
STEP 6: Click on “Save application” and an application number is generated at once.
STEP 7: Now, you get two ‘Option’
• Modify Application
• Final submit application to CTD
STEP 8: If you want to change the details given in any field, click on the Modify Application tab and edit the field.
STEP 9: Once you click on ‘Final submit’ option your application is submitted to Commercial Tax Department office.
STEP 10: Now, you can take print of the application by clicking ‘Print Application’.
STEP 11: You are required to present before your sector officer with all the requisite documents in next 10 days, on any working day
- Our website is compatible with Mozilla Firefox Browser.Kindly use the same for the best result.
- Read all the provisions under particular section of VAT act before filing E-legal application of that particular section.
- For you convenience, updated VAT act & Rules are available on departments website (http://comtax.uk.gov.in).
- Protect your user ID & password and keep changing it after a certain period. It you don’t remember your password click on ‘FORGET PASSWORD’. You can get a new password in your e-mail ID. Remember, to update your e-mail ID in your dealer account.
Source : Uttarakhand Commercial Tax website – comtax.uk.gov.in