www.biharcommercialtax.gov.in Bihar Commercial Tax e Return File Online
File e-Return through www.biharcommercialtax.gov.in
Procedure to file e-return is very simple. A computer with internet connectivity is required for the purpose. There are five easy steps to file e-return. These steps are
Step 1 First Time Sign-up on the CTD Web Portal . GO NOW.
Step 2 Login into the web portal
Step 3 Downloading of return documents
Step 4 uploading the return using extensions(.xls and .csv files)
Step 5 Acknowledgement Generation
E return filing procedure Explained for Bihar Commercial taxes
- Login with the credentials assigned to you. Check the Online VAT registration post if you don’t have one.
- Click on e-Returns once logged in to www.biharcommercialtax.gov.in
- On next page click on VAT returns
On next page select the return type and return period.
- Select the Year and click on Confirm
After clicking on confirm button the next page is shown . T
he Page shows how to download templates.
Click to Download sample sheet or Select the document type from drop-down list or Click to download Templates
- Click on the specified form which you need to download.
Download the form.
- VAT Form RT-V is for revised return.
For RT-V, the process of downloading and saving of forms is same as RT-I.
- When we click on save button, RT-01 form will be saving on specified location.
Go to the saved location and click on the RT001.xls to open the form.
- After completing RT001 Part-1 form, click on Part 2 form.Rate wise bifurcation of output tax
After completing Part-2 form, click on Part-3 form.Details of Purchases/Receipts
- After completing Part-3 form, click on Part-4 form.Input tax credit and tax payable
After completing Part-4 form, click on Part-5 form. Payment Details
- After completing Part-5 form, click on Box A.This page shows the RT001 form Box A (Other allowable deductions)
After completing Box A, click on Box D.This page shows the RT001 form Box D (Reverse Credit)
- After completing Box D form, click on Box F.This page shows the RT001 form Box F (Details of statutory forms submitted in support of
- Fill all the details carefully and must be correct in all respect. After completion of the base form RT-I, complete the other forms which is necessary to upload with base form RT-I.Download the other form like –
• Sales to registered dealer — VAT RT-I/RT-V Box-B
• Sales to unregistered dealer — VAT RT-I/RT-V Box-B
• Purchase from registered dealer — VAT RT-I/RT-V Box-C
• Purchase from unregistered dealer — VAT RT-I/RT-V Box-C
• Details of dealer wise sales to be furnished — VAT RT-I/RT-V E1
• Details of goods sold to different companies — VAT RT-I/RT-V E2
*Note: All the forms except base form RT-1 must be saved with .CSV (Comma delimited) extension.
After completing all the forms go to VAT e-Return to upload the forms. This Page shows to initiate the starting of uploading the forms.
- Select VAT Form RT-1 from drop down list
- Click on browse to upload the form RT-1 . Click Upload
- Click on submit button to submit the form
RT-I is successfully uploaded
- * NOTE:-Click “Back” to come to the main e-Returns Page. Repeat all the above steps for RT-V
After Uploading the Base form, select the other form and upload it .The process is same for all
Click OK for any warning message
- After submitting the RT-1 and other forms, we can view all the forms which we have
uploaded on clicking uploaded forms button
- Then click on generate acknowledgement button to get
- Click on Print button to print the acknowledgement
Annual Returns Online – www.biharcommercialtax.gov.in
- The procedure is same as above but you have to download , fill and upload VAT FORM RT-III-D
Source : www.biharcommercialtax.gov.in