www.comtax.up.nic.in e-Payment of Challans UP VAT TAX Payment Online
Procedure for UP VAT TAX Payment Online www.comtax.up.nic.in
- GOTO comtax.up.nic.in in internet explorer browser (IE) . You might get security exceptions in other browsers. OR Directly go to the Lighter version http://comtax.up.nic.in/default_light.htm
- Select ‘e-payment’ of Challans
- User is redirected to the Netpayment Website of Commercial Tax Department – https://secure.up.nic.in/comtax
- Alternatively, User may enter https://secure.up.nic.in/comtax in internet explorer browser to access Netpayment website of Uttar pradesh Commercial Taxes department. Click proceed for any security message.
User is required to enter his TIN Number in TIN number.
- User has to enter Password in Password.
- Click LOGIN button.
For NEW Login
TIN Number and Firm Name is displayed automatically.
- User enter Name of Contact Person, Contact Number, E-Mail,Annual Turn-Over, PAN Number, Security Question and Security Answer.
User click SAVE Button to save data.
- On successful saving of data, user is redirected to Main Menu Page.
There are following options on Main Menu Page :
- Change Password
- Update Profile
- New Challan Payment
- Update Challan
- Report for Successful Transactions
- Report for Failed/Incomplete Transactions
- User Select New Challan Payment from Main Menu to make New Payment of Challan.
- Challan Number, Challan Date, Office, TIN Number, Name of Person, Address is displayed automatically.
- User selects Assessment Year, Tax Period, Month, Quarter, Name of Bank and enters Amount against the different 20 challan Heads.
- Banks currently associated with Commercial Tax Department are :
State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Bank of Baroda
Union Bank of India
Central Bank of India
- User clicks Total of Heads to calculate Sum of all Head Amounts.
- User clicks Check and Save entries Button to save Challan Details.
- User is then redirected to Confirmation Page.
- User verifies the Details of Transaction.
- In case of wrong detail,User may click to Cancel to cancel the challan Payment.
- In Case of correct details, user click on Proceed with Net-Payment .
- User is redirected on the website of the selected Bank.
- User Makes payment on Bank Website.
- After making payment on Bank website, user is redirected to Completed Transaction page of Commercial Tax Department Website.
- User gets Bank Reference Number, Status, Description, Challan Number, Amount Transacted.
- User click Challan PDF Report to get Form-I.
- User get the Form-I.
- User may take the printout of this form.
IN CASE amount deducted but Not updated
- User Select VerifyChallan from Main Menu to update the Failed/Unsuccessful Challan which failed to update at the time of Transaction.
- User select Name of Bank.
- User Enter Challan Number.
- User enter Bank Reference Number.
- Total Amount of Transaction.
- User click VERIFY Button.
- Transaction is verified with Bank in Real-Time.
- On Successful Verification, Update Button is enabled.
- User click UPDATE button to update the challan on Commercial Tax Website.
Print of Form 1
- User Select Report for Successful Transaction from Main Menu to view Successful Transaction Details or to take printout of Form-I.
- User select Print Form-I to view and Print Form-I.
- Form-I for the Selected Challan is displayed.
- User may take the printout , if required.
- User Select Logout from Main Menu Logout the Website.
Website : http://comtax.up.nic.in/default_light.htm