zotax.nic.in e-registration of VAT – VAT return Mizoram VAT
The Taxation Department, Government of Mizoram, has introduced the website zotax.nic.in with the complete range of e-Services listed below that have been earmarked to be provided as an accessible and speedy interface for the commercial tax needs of businesses and other commercial entities to file VAT Return , VAT Online registration.
Besides these e-Services, the site also provide general information about the Taxation Department of Mizoram, downloadable Acts and Rules, Forms, User Manual and other relevant information free of cost which may be needed by the users. It is sincerely hoped that the services and information provided in this website will enable dealers registered under MVAT Act 2005 and CST Act in the state of Mizoram and others seeking information and links to related sites to enjoy all the services of the Department from anywhere without the need to visit our Offices saving time, effort and money.
Website : zotax.nic.in
Procedure for e-registration or Online registration of Mizoram VAT
- Go to http://zoramtax.nic.in/mizoereg/RegistrationOptions.aspx
- You can avail following services at the Mizoram Taxation website
- e-Registration for VAT
- e-Registration Payment
- e-Registration Status
- Application Form Print
- Search acknowledgement no.
- e-Registration for CST
- Now Click on e-Registration for VAT for VAT registration online for Mizoram
- You will be now taken to http://zoramtax.nic.in/mizoereg/Registration.aspx
- Fill the complete details in the above form to begin the online process of Mizoram VAT registration.
- Type of registration , Taxation Office , Business Type , Owner Name , Trading Name , Address and Pincode are compulosry fields and need to be filled. More information you provide , more chances of getting approval fast.
- Click Next button to proceed.
- Part “B” as shown below relates to the Address details of the applicant. Type of Business, Date of commencement of Sales, VAT or COT option Turnover are required fields. The applicant also needs to select the commodity from the commodity drop down list.
- Fill all information for fast processing and click Next
- Other than information relating to books of accounts, only relevant information is required to be entered in this page e.g If the applicant is not registered under Indian Companies Act, 1956, then he needs not to enter company registration number. Click Next now.
- Enter his Bank details. All* mandatory fields to be filled. Click “Add” button to insert the bank details. Click Next
- Additional business places or factories or godowns etc details to be filled .Click Next
- Enter business partner details or contact person details. Click Next
- Upload supporting documents like “Address proof” or “Passport size photo” . Click Upload button to do that.Click Next
- Click “submit” button to submit his registration application online.
Acknowledgement number will be generated by system. Note that Mizoram VAT acknowledgement number is required to initiate the CST registration.
Click “Print” button to print out the application.
After giving signature, the print out of application shall be submitted to the concerned Zonal Office for verification and approval of dealer’s registration to following address :
Taxation Department, Government of Mizoram,
J. Lianchungnunga Building, Tuikual South,
Aizawl – 796001