zotax.nic.in e-filing Tax Audit Mizoram Taxation Online
Mizoram Tax department allows Online Tax Audit from its website zotax.nic.in
E-Auditing Procedure for Mizoram Taxation:
- Open Taxation Department’s Website – www.zotax.nic.in. Click “Officer Login” under the Online Services block to log in as Audit Members. You will be taken to http://zoramtax.nic.in/mizoeoff/login.aspx
- Enter log in credentials of the audit wing member and click “Log In”.
- Home page of the audit wing member is displayed. Click “Process” from the “E Audit” drop down menu.
- Click “Process” from “Initiate/Process Tax Audit Cases” row of the selected assessment year. List of all pending cases will be displayed in year wise.
- Click “View” to view audit points. Click “Select” to initiate audit proceedings.
- Dealers’ basic information will be displayed by system. Auditor shall fixed the date and time for audit and click “Save” button. (Option – “Send back to Commissioner” is available to send the case back to Commissioner of Taxes).
- Click “OK”.
- Click “Exit” at the bottom of the page.
- Click “Process” from the “Generate Audit Notice” of the row containing the selected Assessment year.
- Click “View” to view audit points. Click “Select” to proceed.
- Enter audit visit date and time and click “GenNotice” button.
- Click “View notice” button to view system generated notice.
- Select “Open with” and Click “OK” to open the file.
- The system auto generated Tax Audit Notice will appear. Auditor will have to Print it out, sign it and give it to dealer and keep the other copy in the personal file of the dealer.
- On closing the page, the following page will appear. Click “Process” in the “Fill audit observation” row to process the audit proceedings.
- Click “View” to view the audit points. Click “Select” to proceed .
- Click “Print” button to print out data provided by system and carry the data available in the system for use during audit proceedings at the business premises of the dealer.
- After audit proceedings are completed, auditors shall enter their findings by clicking “Fill audited summary of the books of accounts of the dealer” button.
- After successful entry of the data, Click “Save” button to save the data entered. It can be edited until and unless “Submit” button is clicked.
- After clicking “Submit” button, the following page will appear. Click “OK”
- The button “Fill audited summary of books of accounts of the dealer” will changed into “Print audited summary of books of accounts of dealer”. Enter audit observation in the space provided.
- Select audit recommendation and click “Submit” button to submit the audit records. Click “OK”
- The system generated Tax audit report will be displayed by system. Click “Print” button to print it out and give it to Dealer and keep the copy in the personal file of the dealer.
Taxation Department, Government of Mizoram,
J. Lianchungnunga Building, Tuikual South,
Aizawl – 796001