zotax.nic.in – Mizoram CST form Online e-CST forms
The Mizoram Commercial tax Department has introduced facility for electronic submission, approval and printout of CST Forms through internet called e-CST forms. To enjoy this facility, the dealer needs to log in to Department website – www.zotax.nic.in
Procedure for Mizoram CST forms online e-CST submission :
- In ‘Online e-services’ section, the user needs to click “Dealers Login”. You will be taken to http://zoramtax.nic.in/mizoefil/login.aspx
- After entering user ID and password, the user needs to click “Log In” button and the dealers home page will appear
Entry of Invoice Details:
- In the right side of the dealers’ home page, there is ‘Online CST Forms’ section. The dealer needs to click “Request Entry” option. The following page will appear. (If the option is not available, the dealer has to request the concerned Zonal Office for enabling e-CST facility).
- The dealer has to select appropriate Form Type, enter seller’s details and click “go” button to proceed. If the dealer has already applied CST forms for that particular TIN for the particular period, then, the error message will be displayed. Otherwise, system will display invoice details entry page
- At this stage, the dealer has an option to :(i) manually enter invoice details one by one by clicking “add” button or (ii) extract invoice details from e-way bill module. Dealers using e-way bill can easily extract invoice details from e-way bill module by clicking “Extract Purchase invoice details from e-way bill” button.
- The dealer have an option to select invoice details one by one or by selecting all invoice at once by clicking “Select all invoices” check box. After selecting the invoices, the dealer has to update “Purpose” of transaction of all the invoices. After updating the purpose of transaction, Clicking “Add selected WayBill” button will insert the selected invoice details. The confirmation message will be displayed
- After inserting all invoice details, “Exit” button shall be clicked. At this stage, The dealer has an option to enter more invoice details manually or editing the invoice details by clicking “Select” option. Clicking “Update” button after editing invoice details will update the invoice details already inserted in the system. Otherwise, the dealer shall click “Exit” button to go to the dealers home page
Submission of e-CST Forms:
- After entering the invoice details, the dealer has to click “Update and Submit” option in the ONLINE CST BLOCK.
- Clicking “Select” option in the left side of the row will open the particular application.
- In this stage, the dealer has an option to add new invoice details by clicking “Add” button or make necessary correction by clicking “select” option. Otherwise, the dealer shall submit the application for issue of CST forms by clicking “Submit” button. The dealer has to certify that the application is genuine by clicking the check box. Clicking “Back” button will open the previous page. Clicking “I agree” button will submitted the application online.
- In case ‘C’ form is applied through internet, the dealer need not to print out the application form. If he files return and Form 7 online, all he has to do is waiting for the Approving Authority to give online approval of ‘C’ form application as the system of application & issue of C form is self furnishing which is based on return and Form 7.
- In case ‘F’ form is applied through the internet, the dealer has to submit document prove that the transaction is not by reason of sale. Hence, submission of print out of system generated application for F form with the said document along with VAT & Profession Tax Clearance certificate have to be submitted to the office of the Commissioner of Taxes.
Printing of CST Forms:
- The dealer will be intimated about approval or rejection of the CST application through SMS and scroll at the home page. The scroll will be displayed in the dealers home page with red fonts
- The dealer can also get the status of the application by clicking “Status” option in the ONLINE CST FORMS block.
- By selecting Form type and period, the dealer can get detail status of his application. If the form application is rejected, the dealer will have an option to “delete” or “re-submit” the application by clicking “Update and Submit” option in the ONLINE CST FORMS block in the dealers home page.
- If the application is approved, the dealer shall click “Print” option in the ONLINE CST FORMS block in the dealers home page.
- Option for printing of CST forms through “Print” option of the Online CST Forms block in the Dealers Home page is available for only one time. If the dealer wants to print CST forms for another time, it could be done through Report & Help>Printed CST Forms.
Taxation Department, Government of Mizoram,
J. Lianchungnunga Building, Tuikual South,
Aizawl – 796001