zotax.nic.in VAT return online Mizoram VAT form oe e-return
The Department has introduce facility for filing of return electronically by using internet. For filing the returns electronically, the dealer needs log in to Department website – www.zotax.nic.in
Procedure for VAT return filing for Mizoram using zotax.nic.in
- In ‘Online e-services’ section, the user needs to click “Dealers Login”. You will be taken to
- Dealer’s Login : http://zoramtax.nic.in/mizoefil/login.aspx
- In case of the first time login, the system will show some informative screens and ask user to enter his choice of username and password. It is required to note down the username and password entered for further logins. The system will asks you to enter your contact information. After entering user ID and password, the user needs to click “Log In” button and the dealers home page will appear .
- In the bottom left corner of the dealer’s home page, there is ‘Returns Entry’ section. The Dealer needs to click ‘entry’ option.
- The dealer needs to enter and specify the return details like Year, period, whether it is monthly or quarterly, whether it is original or revised return. After specifying all the required information, “Go” button shall be clicked. This will check whether return data already exist or not. If return data already exist, the error message “Data already Exists, check for Update” will appear. If return data do not exist, then “New” button
Entry of return data :
- Clicking “New” button will enable the dealer to enter Return data for the specified period.
- After the dealer enter details relating to Sales, Purchase and Stock, clicking “Next” option will enable the dealer to open next page
- ITC claimed for current period and interest payable shall be entered manually.
- Click ‘Next’
- Click Save Return data
- If the dealer wants to make payment online, “Make e-payment” option is to be clicked.
- Make payment” button is to be clicked. The e-payment page will be displayed.
- Only Mobile number for receiving confirmation SMS is required to be entered, click “Next”
- At this stage, the dealer has options to verify/cross check the details. If everything is in order, he has to enter verification code displayed by system in the space provided and click “Check” button. If it is matched, system will display “Submit” or “Back” buttons .
- The dealer needs to click “back” option for updation of the payment details through “Payment Details” option in the dealers home page.
- The dealer also has an option to rectify any entry by clicking “Back” option. As soon as the dealer click “Submit” button, e-payment reference number will be generated by the system.
- As soon as e-payment reference number is generated, dealer will receive SMS containing the epayment reference number and the payment details in his mobile phone. The dealer needs to click
- “Click here for payment” button for transferring the link to the website of authorised bank i.e State Bank of India to make e-payment through return module.
Updation of payment details :
- For entering the payment details, the dealer has to click “Payment Details” option below the entry link
- Click the “Payment details” option.
- The dealer has to select the payment period by clicking “Select” option
- The dealer have two types of payment mode (i) challan (ii) e-payment. In case of e-payment, epayment reference number will be entered. After clicking ‘add’ button, the details will be updated.
- In case of challan, Challan details is needed to be entered. After clicking “add” button, the details will be updated.
- After payment details is updated, the dealer shall click “Exit” option to return to the Dealers Home page for updating and submitting the return. It may be noted that multiple challan number can be entered for single return period.
Update and submit of return :
- In the Dealers Home page, the dealer has to select “Update and Submit” button at the left bottom of the “Return Entry” section to update the return and submit the same.
- The dealer needs to click “Modify” option to enter challan number and Date in the Return Form.
- After saving the return data, the page will return to the page as shown above. The dealer then, needs to click “Submit” option for submission of updated return.
- At the bottom of the page, three buttons “Print” “Back” and “Submit” button appears. If all the details are true, then the dealer has to click “Submit” button to electronically submit the return.
- Click “OK” button and Return Reference Number and date will be generated.
- The dealer has to click “Print” button to print out the e-return.
- The dealer needs to give signature, Name and Status on the print out of e-Challan and submitted the same to the Zonal Office where he is registered. The e-return print out shall be accompanied by original copy of challan/e-challan, Statement of Consignor and Consignee.
- Print out of e-Return can be obtained by clicking “Print return” option in the “Return Entry” section of the Dealers Home Page.
Taxation Department, Government of Mizoram,
J. Lianchungnunga Building, Tuikual South,
Aizawl – 796001