zotax.nic.in VAT Payment Online for Mizoram Tax – VAT return
Procedure to Pay VAT PAyment online for Mizoram Tax , VAT return at zotax.nic.in
- Go to the website of Taxation Department, Mizoram www.zotax.nic.in
- Click on Make ePayment on the top left corner
- This will take you to website https://web4.kar.nic.in/mizoepay/
- Now Click on VAT -[Value added Tax] link on the left side under epayment. This will open a new page https://web4.kar.nic.in/mizoepay/web_e_payment/challen_entry.aspx
- E-Payment facility is available only to registered dealers. Hence you must enter your TIN Number. On entering of TIN, Dealers name and address will be displayed automatically.
- Select the payment type you would like to make for eg. Monthly, Quarterly or On Department Demand. If it’s Monthly enter the Year and select the month. If Quarterly, select the year and Quarter. If on department demand, then enter Order no., Order date and Designation of Officer who issue Demand notice.
- Enter the tax details such as tax amount, interest amount and penalty amount.
- Now select the bank through which you want to make the e-payment. Only STATE Bank of India is available at the moment.
- Click on Next, the screen will display the details of the transaction that has been entered. Now click on Submit. You will see a unique E-Payment Reference number (E-payment Ref. No.) that is generated. Note this number for future use.
- Now click on ‘Click here for Payment’. You will be directed to the net-banking website provided by your bank. All the details entered in Step 1 to Step 5 will be automatically passed on to the net-banking website.Enter your login and password and confirm the transaction. The net- banking website will display the e-payment slip with all the details. The bank e-payment slip can be printed or saved to a file for future reference. Click on link to return to Commercial taxes website.
- On returning, the payment details are automatically updated to the Department of Taxes ePayment webpage. At times Internet may get disconnected after making the payment in the bank website. In such cases, you can use the Verify option to update the payment details on the Department of Taxes ePayment webpage. Payment details of corporate accounts will be passed as ‘Partial’ after the confirmation in the net-banking website. The Verification for corporate accounts will have to be done after one day to know the exact status
Verify ePayment for VAT return Mizoram
- Go to https://web4.kar.nic.in/mizoepay/web_e_payment/Verify_epay.aspx
- On clicking this option, a screen is prompted to enter E-payment Ref.No and TIN number. The date of making payment and the amount is mandatory.
- Now click on Submit. All the transactions that have been entered for the requested Particulars are listed.
- Now click on Verify. The payment details that have been made for the selected Transaction are displayed and updated on the Department’s ePayment webpage.
- If the payment made is successful for the Retail account, then the transaction is verified and the successful transaction details are updated at VATSoft database. If the payment made is not successful for the Retail account, then the failed transaction details are updated at VATSoft database. After verification, if you find that the transaction is a failed
transaction, then, please check in your net-banking website, if the ePayment amount is deducted from your account. If the amount is deducted from your account and your account is a Retail account, then you can try once more to Verify. If still not Verified, you can check after one day. If your transaction is still not verified, then you can contact the Taxation
Department, Govt of Mizoram Helpline. For corporate accounts, on confirmation of payment in bank website, the amount is not debited from the account immediately. Only on approval by the bank official, the amount is debited from the account. You can check your account if the amount is debited. If so, you can try the Verification process from Department’s ePayment webpage to update the status.
- If any problem is encountered in the net-banking website, such as amount is debited more than once/ not able to login/ password is forgotten/incorrect balance, then contact the administrator/Help desk of the Bank website.
Print eChallan for VAT return Mizoram
- Go to https://web4.kar.nic.in/mizoepay/web_e_payment/challanprintdetails.aspx
- On clicking of this option, a screen is prompted to enter E-payment Ref.No. Or TIN number. The date of making payment and the amount is mandatory. All the transactions which are verified successfully will be listed. Select the transaction from the list. The Challan is displayed. Click on Print to print the e-Challan.
- The hard copy of e-challan shall be submitted to the Department along with hard copy of e-return or manual copy of return form (Form 5) as prove of payment.
Mizoram Tax Commissioner’s Office Address
Taxation Department, Government of Mizoram,
J. Lianchungnunga Building,
Tuikual South, Aizawl – 796001 , Phone : 0389-2322667
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : zotax.nic.in